ACCA Performance Management (F5)
Question Based Day – QBD. Saturday 30th November 2019 – 9.30 – 17.30
This course will be conducted by Dilip Patel, UK based tutor who has over 30 years of experience of teaching PM. ATC will use expertly prepared KAPLAN material. A team of ATC markers will be on standby to mark the questions.
- You DO the question
- We MARK it
- We REVIEW it
- DO – MARK – REVIEW
This one-day course is designed to help you revise and practice under exam conditions for the ACCA PM paper. It is designed for students who are well prepared to under take the rigours of the PM examination in December 2019.
The course will start with a brief review of PM. Students will than attempt questions under exam conditions. The questions will be marked and reviewed. Feedback will be provided on how to gain marks and highlight areas were marks are lost or time wasted.
- Unique one day course to sharpen your knowledge and exam techniques.
- Computer based –Please Bring your own laptop and calculator
- KAPLAN materials will be provided
- ATC specialist on hand to answer your questions
- On the day feedback
- Recommendations on how to improve your marks
- Increase your change of passing
- Build up your confidence